Windows and Doors
Originally from the East side of Michigan, Matt came to the west side to play baseball at Davenport University. He ended up falling in love with the west side and stayed to create his own legacy and build new relationships. Matt got his first job out of college with Service Express, which honed his skill in cold calling and building relationships from scratch. He’s now found his passion in recruiting and there’s no looking back because he loves what he does. Being at the Bridger Group means he’s a part of something much bigger and he’s excited to see what his future holds. Matt also loves traveling the world and hiking the top natural forests in America. He enjoys building new connections and friendships and trying new things.
- With The Bridger Group since: June 2023
- Product(s) specialty: Windows and Doors
- Favorite Starbucks order: Iced Black Coffee
- When I was a kid, my dream job was: To be a professional baseball player
- Hidden talent: My hidden talent is so hidden I don’t even know what it is. But it could be being solid in the kitchen—whether it’s breakfast or dinner—I always whip up a solid meal.
- My favorite part of recruiting is: Building relationships with candidates through the interview process and helping them with their next steps in their career.
- What inspires me: Being able to spoil my parents and repay them for everything they sacrificed for me growing up
- Most common phrase I say in the office: Happy Almost Friday
- Favorite sports team: Chicago Cubs
- What I do when I’m not at work: You can catch me either working out, hanging with friends, or watching my favorite TV show… The Office